Saturday, April 9, 2011

What the hell is going on?

This is so fucking weird...

So it started with me going to work today. I was so tired while driving, that when I glanced out the window, I thought I saw HIM. What makes it worse is that I work with little kids. But yeah, day goes on and I started feeling more an more off. Understandable, right?

When I left around 5, I walked outside and checked my phone. I had six missed calls from Jason.

When I called him back, he told me that he swore he had seen Eyes in public today. I just figured he missed his brother, so I blew it off.

Then when I got home, I was REALLY freaking out.

Eyes' notebook that he left in my possession was gone.

I can't find it anywhere. I've been freaking out all day. Then, to make things ten times worse, I went to the lake with my family.

Slenderman. I swear to god, I saw that bastard standing by the woods. It's freaking me out so bad, I may call into work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment