Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update

It's been months. Eyes isn't coming back. His family is so worried, and I don't know how totell them that HE took their oldest son. I've been questioned by the police for his disappearance, but I just said I didn't know anything. Eye's brother, who I can just call Jason, didn't believe me. He's looking into all of this, but I am so lost... Eyes, I miss you, man. If you're still alive, and reading this, please. Just call me. I'll come find you...

Anyways, life has been pretty normal lately. I got a job and boyfriend, with little to no thought or interference from Daddy Long Legs. But I found Eye's notebooks recently, and now I'm getting that paranoid feeling again...


Thoughts and prayers go out to Eyes, so please, pray for him...

Stay safe,
Backslash.

No comments:

Post a Comment